Friday, December 11, 2009

What Each Type Of Wax Looks Like Haircut Properly For The First Time, And Scared! What Should I Do As I Don't Know Exactly What I Want?

Haircut properly for the first time, and scared! What should i do as i don't know exactly what i want? - what each type of wax looks like

God, it seems strange to ask. Basically, I am a 25 years old man with very curly hair, I am (was not happy with), but not something that is low maintenance, which at the time straightening machines every day rather than with a lack much gel or wax. It was quite long, taking into account, but I will see after much pressure from his colleagues.

I think I have a phobia of hairdressers who obviously do not help, and the thought of death scares me, although I heard in consultation which did not get haircuts are low. Now I have always been my parents' neighbor to trim or cut had (mostly) and have no idea what to ask, or what do you suggest for my hair type. You do not even know what to ask. Let me wash my hair? ? unstraighten Unstraightened and washed like a puddle of blood! Then rather straighened go with her and tell them (if I win the bottle!). What do people do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment