Friday, December 4, 2009

Tiny Russian Lola Models I Can't Get Rid Of The Fruit Flies In My Russian Tortoises Cage!?

I can't get rid of the fruit flies in my Russian Tortoises cage!? - tiny russian lola models

I feed my turtle Russia a mixture of green vegetables every morning, clean the old stuff in the night. Recently I've noticed that when I go to feed or remove the green, there is a swarm of fruit flies in the cage. Small creatures are, there probably will not be able to pick them up and steal seconds to open the lid - All proposals for always going to be? The turtle does not seem to bother you all ... But I am!
Thank you!

2 comments:

Bug Fuggy said...

delete everything and clean the cage. What begins again make sure it is clean

Bug Fuggy said...

delete everything and clean the cage. What begins again make sure it is clean

Post a Comment