Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rabbit Watering System Plan My Rabbit Constantly Gets GI Stasis, Any Ideas?

My rabbit constantly gets GI stasis, any ideas? - rabbit watering system plan

Hey guys, so my rabbit is constantly receiving the gastro-intestinal stasis or illius or whatever you want to call. He is very attatched to me and I'm in the house as much as you can see. However, every two months to stop eating and such. I wonder if one of you this, too, and what notions of homeland and resources that you can to help your child. So far I have two recipes for them, because when it starts. Sometimes I bring him to the vet because he can take out of your system.

Usually when I have the syringe with water and baby food ok for a few days. I feel bad for him, still sick! I wish I could stop!

Thank you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment