Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Used Wooden Swing Sets For Sale Cousin Turned Down My Gently-used Baby Items?

Cousin turned down my gently-used baby items? - used wooden swing sets for sale

My cousin and his wife is pregnant and just discovered they have a child. Both were released after a few months and finally found a new job, when I know there is money for them. My son is 2, so that all the offered products for your baby ... Cradle, swing, high chair, tons of clothes, everything. And basically, I refused. I understand they want to wait until the baby shower can not see what new products will be doubled. But they want to use your tax $ to a new field, as he is a wooden cradle Nice buy like new. And his mother and grandmother bought the swing and high chair for me, is what you expect to buy a new game for them?

I feel a little annoyed, my thing is not good enough for them. Am I wrongthis feeling? How would you react?

BTW, I never said anything to them. He proposes simply that everything I said and it may come to see in every moment, or it could only take home if they so wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment