Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Do Male Betta Fish Attack A Female Betta My Betta Fish Tank Gets Dirty Really Quick, It Goes Green But I Put Fresh Water And Clean It All The Time?

My betta fish tank gets dirty really quick, it goes green but i put fresh water and clean it all the time? - how do male betta fish attack a female betta

only a small tank heater. It is part of the tank, because I have two males and 1 female (who is in a separate tank, not being able to get through which he was so dirty) filter is too large, unless it is a special kind of filter is done for the other tanks.

Could you recommend what you use to could be clean? Are there any snails or algae eaters will Allrite with two children, "without violating children. Also, the tank in the sun ... because I have a very bright room

And I did not plant
In addition, the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, how often does have a female betta?

Thank you:)

1 comments:

Kylie Anne said...

What is it? or is there anyway you can take a picture or it online?

and how often? twice a week? once a week? once a month?

Post a Comment