Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kanna Sceletium Tortuosum Side Effects (I Know, I've Asked Before, But...)Is Anyone Out There Familiar With Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum)?

(I know, I've asked before, but...)Is anyone out there familiar with kanna (Sceletium tortuosum)? - kanna sceletium tortuosum side effects

Meeting if so, could some of these questions?
Why do not / symptooms you live?
- How often and how what method?
"Describe your experience. Did it ever help?
- Did you have any side effects? What they were and how bad?
What is your approximate age and size?
- Do you have an addiction or developing a tolerance that requires you to make more?
- Would you recommend? I), a young adult (female, experienced a considerable amount of anxiety and depression for some time, but want to avoid dependency and side effects known to occur with Prozac, such as drugs, which was recommended at me. I can not in therapy, but treatment with drugsIon, is also strongly recommended, but as I said, I can not use natural as possible, the methods of the damage, Kanna sounds like a bargain. I researched a lot and I read some testimonies, and I'm willing to try, but I thought it would be a good idea to have a different opinion.

1 comments:

Lone Eagle said...

I have not tried this suffering, but also from depression and tried some natural remedies. Never found that really worked well, but I've learned, for those who attack us to see. Natural remedies on the ground, the majority are. Perhaps see the ancient Chinese remedy. They seem to the wisdom and glory in ancient times had.

Post a Comment