Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Herniated Disc And Bowel Problems Could These Be Symptoms Of MS?

Could these be symptoms of MS? - herniated disc and bowel problems

There are about 3 years I have with numbness in hands and feet started and tingling in the mouth ... I woke up one morning and felt like there was a bandage around his body, when suddenly, when I moved my neck in a sense, I felt like cold water down his head and it took about 2 weeks or less, and then spread to the rest of my body with needles feelings and warm feelings that arise from time to time, but I fired .... I also had frequent urination and bowel problems, which have lasted for two weeks ..... Who fear the crap out of me so bad, I thought I would die .... Well, I had always had problems and scoliosis, herniated discs, etc. .... Migraine, but it feels no such thing .... Since then I have just some really bad was nervous, blurred visionGS, which have deteriorated, not scary, and tingling and burning everywhere, and I sleep well because it hurts to shoot at night because I'm so stiff and painful, I am sleepy during the day and were tired and thinking and memory problems questions, but the doctors do is nothing, but I say I'm crazy because I did not see anything wrong with me, so I just stopped going altogether, not before when I had doctors for 2 years .... I also remember that I am itching everywhere and all day long, too painful .... Is this the right symptoms of MS? and if what my next step I can speak?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother had many of these symptoms when diagnosed for the first time 8 years ago.
very well possible.

You go to your doctor about why only aggravate MS and you want to try as quickly as possible to stop.

Post a Comment