Thursday, January 28, 2010

Quickbooks Premier 2010 Licence Number I Am Using Quickbooks Premier Non Profit 2010 And Would Like To Also Use To Manage A Rental Property. Help!?

I am using quickbooks premier non profit 2010 and would like to also use to manage a rental property. help!? - quickbooks premier 2010 licence number

I'm a rookie. Does anyone follow suggestions on the best way to keep income and rental expenses at a private residence? I am in my second and want to view information you give the tenant the tenant in the last year and the new.
What type of accounts that I use for this purpose? for each tenant a customer? Please be detailed, I am quite new that!
Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most reports and Calulatrice related taxes and charges. I am not familiar with the use QB, but I can tell you, insert the following accounts:

Assets at home to put it in the calculation of depreciation monthly or annually. You have the category of the amortization.

Cash or checks for the rent (and pay the bills received, probably). Creating an income for rent. Body types of expenditure for each type of bill, utilities, property taxes, etc.

Probably a liability for the loan of the house, if you have one. Interest category.

Post a Comment