Friday, January 15, 2010

Marriage Invitation Letter Letter Of Invitation From A Friend In Nigeria. Help?

Letter of invitation from a friend in Nigeria. Help? - marriage invitation letter

Hello everyone I need help here to ensure that this is correct. I'm going to visit a friend in Nigeria in January, and he sent me an invitation. I am my own travel funds, but I'll stay home. I enclose a copy of the invitation letter. Is there anything he or I add? Thanks


YOUR NAME
ADDRESS



To whom it may concern:

Re: Request for visit visa (my name) (my birthday), United States

I certify that I have the honor to me (my name visit invite) me to Argentina for a month to spend time with my family and me to spend. I hope they will come in January.


I can at it by the duration of their stay in Nigeria.

I have the following documents are attached: (if applicable)

Copy of passport
Marriage Certificate

If you would like more information, please contact me.


His loyalty

4 comments:

҉♥Zainab & Ameera's Muma said...

When I visited Nigeria, to my husband for a month with his family, my invitation if I sent you for my visa, I had better contact with the embassy and ask what you need, I think what you have. . It will be nice always best to make sure, when, and I wish you bon voyage!

anoshora... said...

it is a scam letter. I am surprised that people are surprised still. Do not go away, if it finds that the sender of this message.

__A_YAHO... said...

Suspect

pat pat said...

No, this letter is not a scam! Nigeria is a group visa, which means you need to stay a tourist visa. I live in Canada and have 2 visas. one 08 and in this year. Request an invitation. You need to get the visa. You need to show why it is happening there. If you require a tourist visa without a letter of invitation was declined. I do not know where you live, but I give the website of the High Commission of Nigeria in Canada. You can have a look for yourself and possibly make some calls, or you find where you live. You need to send many documents. and the call is not all! You must have a passport of the person you want to invite photocopy. You need to show that the money goes to take with you. Here are the Web site and you will see these guidelines. reach the site, click the Consular Section. and click on visas, then a tourist visa. and see the guidelines. no matter what they say PPL! Not all of Nigeria is a fraud. PPL fraud orE world, but a country in the world damn duck! Hope this helps!

Oh, yes. If your friend, no need to send a marriage certificate. rather than address:

To which this concern in May

she has only a sample letter. something like this:

Love, this and that

which had so long since I've seen. I am formally invited me to Nigeria) qualify for the ______________ (date. You can stay with me, so do not care for a hotel room .. You know my address right? 1234 If the road has never ......


and so on. only the right hand a friendly letter to you, not PPL Embassy. the only time you need a marriage certificate if you give two are married. Make sure you send the original letter with the original show, who came from Nigeria. u back all articles to the visa office is in a week.

Post a Comment