Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Internet Blocking How Do I Stop My Computer From Blocking Internet Based Programs From Accessing The Internet?

How do I stop my computer from blocking internet based programs from accessing the internet? - internet blocking

My LimeWire is installed but when I start it, it says (LimeWire was not able to initialize and start. This is usually a firewall program blocking LimeWire access to the internet or loopback - connections on the local computer. Please They allow access to the internet and restart LimeWire LimeWire.) I can not understand wat program crashes!

3 comments:

salute22... said...

Add to the list of firewall exceptions

salute22... said...

Add to the list of firewall exceptions

LARRY J7 said...

You have answered your question
If your firewall that access denied
You need to go to Control Panel - Click to enlarge
Go to - click to enlarge
Firewall settings - open - open and accessible --- Then LimeWire as listed authorized "That will solve this problem and put in the shop!

Well --- --- Go Limewire world!

Post a Comment